The 3D Systems ProX DMP high-performance metal additive manufacturing system is a heavy duty alternative to traditional metal manufacturing processes. It offers reduced waste, greater speeds for production, short set up times and very dense and pure metal parts.
Finest details, toughest materials
The Direct Metal Printing (DMP) process builds up fully dense and pure metal parts by using a high-precision laser to melt metal powder layer by layer. Just like other 3D printing technologies, this enables the production of highly complex geometries that is not achievable in traditional metal production methods.
The 3D Systems line of Direct Metal Production 3D printers supports particle sizes as low as 5 microns, resulting in better part accuracy, surface finish and feature detail resolution. A broad range of extensively tested materials are available, so you can create parts from even the most challenging alloys.
Why choose the 3D Systems ProX DMP?
- Fast production time and quick turn-around between builds
- Print parts in pure metal that cannot be produced any other way
- High accuracy and a wide range of materials gives you plenty of possible applications
- Minimal waste of materials
- Technology: Direct Metal Printing (DMP)
- Build volume: 275 x 275 x 420 mm
- Layer thickness: 0,02 – 0,1mm
- Materials: Tool steel, stainless steel, nickel, aluminum, cobalt-chrome and titanium