A new way to produce metal parts
The Metal X uses a revolutionary metal printing technology Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing (ADAM), which enables to produce metal parts for manufacturers at a fraction of the cost. ADAM prints the parts using a bound metal powder rod that transforms into a dense metal part in one easy step. Bulk sintering provides crystal growth through all axes giving the parts excellent mechanical properties in all directions. ADAM also enables the creation of unique shapes and geometries that cannot be machined or produced with any other today´s metal printing techinques.
The Metal X gives automotive, industrial, aerospace and other industries a new way to rapidly create key components, custom pieces and spare parts.
WHY THE METAL X 3D PRINTER?
- A rapid technique to produce metal parts for manufacturers in industrial, automotive, medical and aerospace industries.
- Enables creating metal molds for plastic parts in few days.
- Enables creating shapes and geometries that cannot be machined or produced with other today’s metal printing techniques.
BENEFITS OF THE METAL X 3D PRINTER
- Large build volume and in-process laser inspection for dimensional accuracy.
- Affordable metal printer for manufacturing.
The Metal X prints high-end stainless steels such as 17-4 and 303.
Tool Steel and other metals are actively under development and will be available later this year.