Delivering a diverse array of broad mechanical performances, the 3D Systems ProJet® MJP 5600 is a multi-material composite printer that generates stunningly realistic, functional prototypes and patterns for a variety of applications. Outputting a variety of sizes, this MultiJet modeling machine can produce over-molded parts, multi-material assemblies, rubber-like components, jigs and fixtures, dies and more.
This ingenious 3D printer solution simultaneously prints and blends both flexible and rigid photopolymers within the VisiJet® family of materials.
Exceptionally high throughput and superior part quality
The ProJet MJP 5600 delivers ready-to-use parts at print speeds up to 2x faster than similar printers. It can quickly output a full build and offers a cleaning method that’s up to 4x faster than other processes thanks to automated post-processing. With a high capacity and over 50% larger build volume than other MultiJet printing machines, you can print parts up to half a meter long—or several smaller parts—in a single build.
The ProJet MJP 5600 offers greater geometric freedom and part functionality, along with true-to-CAD parts accuracy, superior surface finish, sharp edges and fine details that survive through hands-free post-processing and the ability to efficiently and completely remove supports from the tightest spaces.
Why choose 3D Systems ProJet MJP 5600?
- Get more parts faster with high throughput from file to finished part
- Have a greater geometric freedom with effective supports removal
- Use high performance multi-materials composites capability for a wide range of applications
- Technology: Multi Jet Printing (MJP)
- Build volume: 518 x 381 x 300 mm
- Layer thickness: 0,013 mm – 0,016 mm
- Materials: VisiJet CR-WT 200 – VisiJet CR-CL 200 – VisiJet CR-BK – VisiJet CE-BK – VisiJet CE-NT