IMPROVE DESIGN COLLABORATION AND BUSINESS PROCESSES WITH ENOVIA
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform provides software solutions for every function in your company – from marketing to sales to engineering – that help you, in your value creation process, to create differentiating consumer experiences.
With ENOVIA’s intuitive user interface, it delivers powerful capabilities via a standard web browser. It powers your specific Industry challenges – based on 3D design, analysis, simulation, and intelligence software in a collaborative, interactive environment. It is available both on premise and on cloud.
ENOVIA empowers you to facilitate:
Bill of Materials Management
– Collaborate between Mechanical, Electronics, and Software Engineering
Configuration and Change Management
– Ensure business agility
– Collaborate effectively
Product Planning and Program Management
– Deliver projects on-time and under budget
Manage Supply Chain Communication
– Allow downstream project collaboration and contribution
ENOVIA enables you to plan your definition of success. With a broad portfolio of technical and business applications, ENOVIA enables stakeholders across the enterprise to contribute to sustainable innovation
WHY TO CHOOSE ENOVIA
- Intuitive user interface operates through a standard web browser
- Pre-configured with proven and ready-to-use business processes
- Allow downstream project collaboration
BENEFITS OF ENOVIA
1. Get One Single Source of truth
2. Improve design collaboration and business processes to accelerate product development
3. Unified platform for storing and sharing SOLIDWORKS data
With a broad portfolio of technical and business applications, you can use 3DDashboards to view, prioritize and manage changes and get improved confidence and compliance through project planning.
You will enhance your existing quality and document management capabilities and add program management and PLM-based manufacturing bill of materials capabilities that is compatible with its existing SOLIDWORKS installation.
Enovia have more than 1.3M users, supporting 12 industries with more than 15.000 customers.