DATA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM THAT CAN BE DISTRIBUTED TO VARIOUS BUSINESS AREAS
SOLIDWORKS Manage is an advanced item (or record)-based data management system that includes the global file management and application integrations enabled by SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional. Major functional areas available in SOLIDWORKS Manage include Project Management, Process Management, Item Management and the creation of dashboards and reports.
SOLIDWORKS Manage has an easy-to-use administration tool with graphical User Interface (UI), so companies can easily configure and manage the system without a dedicated IT support team or outside consultants. All licenses allow users to view and participate in electronic processes and workflows, access dashboards and reports, and view project timelines. In addition, users can access data via the browser-based UI when traveling or away from the office.
WHY CHOOSE SOLIDWORKS Manage?
- Global file management and application integrations enabled by SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional
- An easy-to-use administration tool with graphical UIs
- Lessens the expense of maintaining multiple data management systems and separate applications
BENEFITS OF SOLIDWORKS Manage
- Reduces the time in creating complete Bills of Materials(BOMs) through an easy-to-use editing feature that combines file and record data
- Interactive dashboards and an overall view of resource capacity
- Avoids project development time and cost overruns by having all timelines, resources, tasks, and deliverables linked to a common project object and updated in one system